It's Not a Phase

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack!

Back up & running....YAY! I hate when I don't have my computer at home.
Here are a couple recent pics of the house. It's coming along fast. The brick we chose has been on back order & should be in any time. They're talking about closing before the end of the year. Said we are gonna have the biggest Christmas present we've ever had. We're excited! & we found someone to lease to own the trailer. Their application was approved yesterday & we're good to go on that. Everything's coming together; now we just have to figure out how to pay for it.....

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Tori :) said...

Oh Stacy! I'm so excited for y'all! Your house looks great. I can't wait to see the brick you chose! And how great that you were able to find someone to take your other home. Everything is just fallin' into place!! CONGRATS!!

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful house - cannot wait to see it and help you move in!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home