It's Not a Phase

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

T ~ Today - each day is a gift.
H ~ Health - my friends & family are all healthy (for the most part) & that's something that we sometimes take for granted.
A ~ Ability to walk, talk, hear & see the miracles of the world.
N ~ November 3rd, 1990 - the day Micah & I started dating.
K ~ Kisses from my son - for no reason.
S ~ Stories at bedtime.
G ~ God.
I ~ Insurance - I don't even want to know what my charges from last weekend's hospital visit would be w/o insurance!
V ~ Vegas, baby!! (the first trip Micah & I ever took alone - Feb. 2006) Very special!
I ~ Ideas - for blog posts that I steal from Tori. :-)
N ~ Noon - I actually get to take a 30 minute lunch at my new job!
G ~ Grandparents.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Tori :) said...

Hospital visit? Whaaattt!?!?!? Your list is better than mine. I think I will have to steal some from yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home