It's Not a Phase

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Se7ens

This is my se7ens list - per Tori's request.

7 things I want to do before I die:
~ at least one more Susan G. Komen 3-day
~ take Ryan to Disney World
~ swim with dolphins
~ renew vows with Micah
~ enjoy the wrinkles I will have accumulated (we earn those!!!)
~ watch Ryan fall in love & get married
~ be a grandma

7 things I can not do:
~ put a spin on a bowling ball
~ watch the Notebook, Steel Magnolias, or Titanic with out crying (no matter how many times I've seen them)
~ bring myself to try raw oysters, tofu or caviar
~ stay mad at Micah or Ryan when they smile at me
~ get rid of my Micahball (yes, I still have it!)
~ wolf whistle
~ make farting noises w/my armpit (okay - sorry! Ryan makes fun of me for it though.)

7 things that attracted me to my boyfriend/spouse:
~ his piercing blue eyes
~ his long eyelashes
~ his sense of humor
~ he's athletic
~ his loyalty to friendship
~ his protectiveness of his mother
~ his shyness

7 things I say often:
~ Mind your business.
~ Whatever.
~ So there ya go...
~ Gotcha. (Micah's personal favorite - not)
~ Woo hoo!
~ Whaddya think?
~ Gosh!

7 books I love:
~ Love You Forever
~ Life Laughs (vulgar, but some funny stuff)
~ Monster at the End of This Book
~ Why We Walk
~ How Did God Make Me
~ A Pocket for Corduroy
~ Diary of a Worm
(yeah, I know most are kid books, but I love Ryan reading to me)

7 movies I could watch over & over:
~ The Notebook
~ A Walk to Remember
~ Disney or Pixar movies
~ Steel Magnolias
~ most anything w/Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon or Adam Sandler
~ A Knight's Tale
~ Grease

7 (okay, 11) people I'd like to hear se7ens from:
~ Kay D.
~ Kay S.
~ Crystal
~ Monnie
~ Mom
~ Lisa
~ Sarah
~ Andrea
~ Tina
~ Melinda
~ Melody

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Tori :) said...

Great lists! Thanks for playing!! :)

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I just bought "Monster at the End of This Book" for Liam. I had that one as a kid and LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I found it in board book form, so I am excited for Liam to appreciate it as much as me!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger s--max said...

That was always one of my favs too. Ryan gets a kick out of it. Thanks for reading my blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home