It's Not a Phase

Monday, July 02, 2007

Interview Meme

Tori had a post where she was interviewed by one of her readers and then offered to send her readers some interview questions that they could answer on their blog. I promised Tori I would answer the questions she sent me b/c I'm really bad about updating my blog. I figured that would give me a topic to post. I won't ask to interview anyone since nobody besides Tori comments on my blog, if it is ever read by anyone besides her. Here are my answers to the questions that Tori sent me:


1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
My grandpa (my dad's dad) was missing 1/2 of 2 fingers on one hand & 1 on the other hand (I think). I think they were cut off working w/a saw. Anyways, he would look at us & get this silly grin & then put the tip of his finger at the base of his nostril so it would look like his finger was shoved up his nose. It always made the grandkids laugh. I think I enjoyed it even more when he did it for Ryan. Just knowing that he was still that ornery inside after all those years makes me smile today.

2. Who in history would you like to meet and why?
Okay ~ I'm gonna by-pass the obvious answers & go for the mood I'm in right now. I would love to have met Rosa Parks. The strength & courage she showed when she refused to give up her seat on that bus is admirable. I wish more people had that kind of strength to stand up for what they believe in.

3. When and where was your 1st kiss?
I was in (I think) 5th grade. Where else? The skating rink.

4. What's your favorite personality trait about yourself?
I have a good sense of humor. Have you met my husband?! I have to being married to him. :)

5. What's your favorite hobby?
Do my husband & son count as hobbies?! I guess I don't have much of a hobby. Micah's softball & Ryan's baseball pretty much covers free time. I like to read magazines. Yeah, I'm pretty much a loser!

3 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Tori :) said...

5th grade?? I was too ugly to get anyone to kiss me in 5th grade. Lucky.
Love your memory!!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Tori :) said...

Hey- I just noticed- that ugly 5th grade picture on my blog is proof I was too ugly to get kissed...
I'm going to bed now. Tell Micah to stop laughing.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Special K ~Toni said...

Just dropping in to say hello! We both joined Tori's Good Mail!

Special K Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home