It's Not a Phase

Monday, February 18, 2008

5 Things

I stole this meme from Tori. It was fun reading her's & seeing what things we had in common. It's a 5 things meme where I try to name something that nobody else would be able to say as their answer. Let me know if I was right or wrong!!

CD I Own:
Kris Kross - Totally Krossed Out, "Beverly Hills 90210" soundtrack, "The Heights" soundtrack

Book I Own:"Little Girl Lost" - Drew Barrymore biography from when she was like 14

DVD/VHS/whatever I Own:
"Donna Martin Graduates" & "Graduation" - episodes of Beverly Hills 90210 that I have recorded

Place Visited:
I got nothing! Ummm.....the Roadkill Cafe in Sturgis, SD

Piece of technology or any sort of tool I own: (I'm totally stealing Tori's b/c I can't think of anything else.)
I have a mp3 player adaptor thing that I can put plug into my mp3 player and then stick into my tape deck in my car. Then I can play my mp3 music thru the stereo system. I have this b/c I'm not cool enough to own a real IPod.
If you'd like to participate comment me your answers!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Tori :) said...

I may have to borrow "Little Girl Lost." I don't have Kris Kross' cd, but i have them on my mp3 player!! :)

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Klin said...

You win from me! I don't have any of those or have been to SD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home