It's Not a Phase

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good Mail

I have received my first Good Mail. WOO-HOO! I'm so excited! Things have been kind of tough lately & these couldn't have come at a better time. The fact that somebody put thought into something to make my day brighter is just an awesome feeling. Thanks so much!

Chel sent me this card & Pop Rocks ~ how cool are they?!


Tori sent me cards & envelopes (which some of you may see soon) & a note w/her always-sweet words. She always knows how to make me feel better.

Toni sent me a card & note pads, which I'm always looking for to make grocery lists.


Marcia sent me this adorable card & these awesome socks. They are SO soft & comfy. & how fun are the colors?!


I'm fixin' to go out of town for a couple of weeks, but hope to get a batch of Good Mail out before I go. Thanks again guys!

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Joyismygoal said...

You're welcome, Good mail is so fun. have a safe trip.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Tori :) said...

YAY for good mail. Did you like the groovy sticker on your note from me? I couldn't find my usual stickers and Taj had some that came with a workbook. If Micah had hair it could be a nice bonding moment between him and Ryan... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home