It's Not a Phase

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Guilty Pleasure (?)

Okay, I have absolutely zero use for Paris Hilton. I think she's one of the most worthless people on the face of this planet. She's a spoiled brat with tons of money that she doesn't appreciate & totally does not deserve. She's skanky, air-headed, way too skinny & not very pretty. (so tell us what you really think, Stacy! & no, I don't say these things b/c I'm jealous.) Okay, so I act like I know her personally or something. Whatever. Sounds harsh, I know. I wish no harm on anyone, but other than that, I think she's basically taking up space, air & article sections in my magazines that could be better suited by Nick Lachey (YUMMY!!!).

Having said all that........
(I can't believe I'm actually going to admit this!)

I like her song, "Stars are Blind." Let me re-phrase that. I don't just like it, I'm totally digging it. I even bought it off of Yahoo music. I'm not sure what it is. It's got a catchy beat & a catchy hook. I know, I know. I'm fighting a serious battle here. It's like I'm supporting the Anti-Christ or something. I'm trying to convince myself that it's more "studio magic" than actual Paris Hilton that I'm enjoying. They can make anybody sound good with technology, right? If I keep saying it's the producers that made the song sound good, does that make it okay to keep listening to it? Is there anyone who can back me on this one? Any supportive (or ridiculing) comments are duely noted & appreciated.

6 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Tori :) said...

It's ok Stacy. I don't really like the song, but that's ok. I like her better than Nicole Ritchie.

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay , I can NOT STAND Paris Hilton so therefore I will not ever listen to her stupid music. Her little phrase "that's hot" makes me want to puke and yes she is in WAY to many pictures! But rather than deleting her and saving the space for the so-called Nick Lachey, let's see more of Wentworth Miller!!!!!! Now THAT is yummy!!!!! Don't know who he is? Check out Prison Break in the fall filmed right here in good ole IL. I also am getting a little fed up up of hearing about Brad and Angelina. Sure okay, Brad is good looking but what about what he did to his wife?!!! NOT OK!
Tom Cruise? Yeah.. used to dig him now I think he has turned into a complete Jack@**. I too wish no harm or ill to anyone but enough is enough!
Sorry sis, had to get that all out! A little stressed out here.
Maybe a little phone call from my SISTER will make me so much better! (HINT HINT)!
Anyways, I love your blog Stacy it is wonderful reading and good way to keep in touch. Keep posting girl! Love you! Lisa

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger s--max said...

Wow, sis ~ feel better? ha ha

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger s--max said...

& what the heck do you mean "so-called" Nick Lachey??!!! You may never, ever minimize my Nick like that!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Tori :) said...

I'm with you Stacy! Although Wentworth Miller is hot, Nick has the "make out hands."

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I had no idea that she had a cd... I guess that goes to show how much I don't care for her... or how little I stumble upon news of her.

Her voice doesn't sound good (I just found it on iTunes)... it sounds just like her whiney blonde self. It's funny what songs catch your ear and you end up liking... even ones you don't want to like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home