It's Not a Phase

Friday, July 21, 2006

Mad Libs

When was the last time you did a Mad Libs?! This one's a little different though, because you know the sentences ahead of time. It's still fun though.
Please play along. Copy this letter to my comments and fill in the blanks. Then, if you want, copy the blank letter to an email (since none of you have set up a blog yet) with your name after "Dear," send it to me & I will fill one out for you...


Dear Stacy,

I _____ you. You have a nice ______. You make me _______. You should _______. Someday I will ______. You + me = ________. If I saw you now I'd __________. I would build a _______ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _________. We could __________ under the stars.

Love, _______________

(P.S. ______________.)

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Tori :) said...

Dear Anastasia,

I totally miss you. You have a nice friend in Utah (hee hee). You make me feel good about myself anytime I talk to you. You should get your butt up here and visit me!! Someday I will remember your anniversary on the right day (Nov 4??). You + me = Angels (with the anarchy sign for the 'A- remember?? If I saw you now I'd scream. That'd be rad!! I would build a giant bowl of chips and queso just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be "Groove is in the Heart" to go with the Dee-lite poster I gave you. We could TP houses under the stars.

Love, Tori

(P.S. I'm SO craving On the Border!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home